Rob Kitchin and Martin Dodge’s book ‘Code/Space’, published by MIT Press, is the focus of a book review round-table in the journal Dialogues in Human Geography. The reviews are by Paul Adams, Aharon Kellerman, Sam Kinsley and Mark Wilson. The authors then respond and reflect on the book in a short piece, ‘Code/space and the nature, production and enrolment of software‘.
Other reviews of the book include:
- Taylor Shelton’s review in the Annals of the Association of American Geographers, 102(1): 247-49.
- Mike Batty’s review in Computational Culture, 1 December 2011.
- Gwilym Eades’s review in Cartographica, 47(2): 140-1.
- Francis Harvey’s review in IJGIS, March 2012.
- Matthew Wilson’s review in Cultural Geographies, 19(3): 418-19.
- Matthew Zook’s review in Regional Studies, 46(8): 1105-06.
- Peter Adey’s review in the Journal of Transport Geography, 26: 177-76.